There are a lot of tools needed to help a business run smoothly.
These are some of my favorite digital tools to use and to recommend.
Full disclosure I am an affiliate partner of some of these tools..because they are awesome!
- Google Suite - A suite of cloud-based integrated Google Apps.
- Evernote - A note-taking app to organize your notes.
- Trello - A productivity tool that organizes your to-do list.
- Calendly - A free online scheduling appointment software.
- Eventbrite - An event management and ticketing website.
- LastPass - A free password manager.
- Hubstaff - A time tracking software.
- QuickBooks - An accounting software by Intuit.
- StreamYard - An online streaming tool to engage your audience.
- Zoom - A video communication tool for video conferences, webinars, etc.
- Agorapulse - A social media management software to build engagement.
- LinkClump - A Chrome extension that lets you click and drag multiple links and open them all in new tabs.
- Happyscribe -Automatic Transcription Software
Automatic Subtitling Tool
Video & Audio to Text in minutes
Available in + 119 Languages and Accents
- MailChimp - A marketing automation platform and email marketing service.
- Constant Contact - An email marketing software.
- Canva - A graphic design platform that lets you create beautiful visual content.
- Camtasia - A screen recorder and video editor.
- Smart Mockups - A free product mockup generator.
- iStock - An online website for stock images and royalty-free pictures.
- Lightstock - A marketplace for faith-based designs.
- Vistaprint - An online printing service for business cards, signage, etc.
- Leadpages.net - A high-converting website & landing page platform.
- Hashtagify - A hashtag tracking tool for Twitter and Instagram.
- RIteTag - A tool that helps you find the best hashtags.
- Designrr.io - An eBook creator.
Website & SEO Tools
- Kajabi - An all-in-one business platform for online courses, marketing campaigns, etc.
- WordPress - An open-source content management system where you can create a free website or blog.
- ThemeForest-purchase beautiful website themes that I will turn into branded, beautiful websites!
- Squarespace - A site for website building and hosting.
- UberSuggest - A free keyword tool.
- SEM Rush - An online visibility management platform.
- Search Engine Land SEO Guide - A tool that explains the Periodic Table of SEO factors.
- SiteGround Hosting Set Up - The best in WordPress site hosting and it comes with a free SSL certificate.